What is a Food & History Tour?
This tour will provide you with a history of Oswego through time while admiring the many historic structures on our walk. You will also enjoy many edible samples of privately owned restaurants and businesses.
Tour size: min. 2 max 8
What is a Short-Cut Tour?
Much less walking but the same amount of tasting with Historical
& local stories along the way.
- When: Thursday, Friday, & Saturdays
- Cost: $60.00
- What's included: All food tastings and guided tour
- Who: Participants must be comfortable walking 1.5 miles over a 3 hour period of time
- Capacity: 8
- Wear: Comfortable clothing & shoes. If rain is forecasted bring rain gear.
- Weather: Tours take place rain or shine.
The Short-cut Tour, Food & History Tour,
& Just the History Tour
These tours begin and end at St. Joseph's church (240 W. 1st St.) parking lot, at the corner of W. 1st & W.Mohawk St.
Our Tasting Menu of Possibilities
- The Connection Point - coffee & gift shop
- Man in the Moon Candies - Quality candy for today's generation
- Nora’s - healthy selections made from healthy ingredients
- The Crumb - gourmet brunch
- Coffee Connection - cozy coffee shop
- Organic Earthling - CBD & supplements and the Zenergy Cafe
- Stones Candies - candy & custard
- Southern Fare - southern fusion restaurant
- Roof Top Lounge - a classy place to enjoy apps, desserts, and drinks before or after dinner
- Chelle's Bake Shop - Savory sweet delites
- Red Sun - Wood fired kitchen with chef prepared meals
- Snackz - snacks and sodas from around the world